Date : July 2009 to January 2015
– Bachelor in Military and Strategic Studies* (Royal Military College of Canada, 2014)
– Diploma of College Studies in Social Sciences (Royal Military College of St-Jean, 2011)
* The specialization, which I cancelled following the birth of my daughter, was a research project on the application of video games in the military field. The three angles researched were: training, recruitment and treatment of PTSD.
Enrolled in 2009, here is a small overview:
Qualifications and courses:
• Basic Military Officer Qualification
• Basic Military Officer Qualification Lands
• DP1 NCM Field Artillery
• ROTP (at Royal Military College of Canada)
• Second Language Training
• Advanced Leadership Training
• Advanced Suicide and Dependence Prevention
• Advanced First Aid
• Leading men and women at sections and platoons levels.
• Conducting Orientation Program on recruits
• Staff Instructor on Aboriginal Leadership Opportunity Year Program (ALOY)
• Internationnal Relations with other military delegation and with the canadian delegation in India
• Interviews, articles writing and video montage.
• Few times Official representant of CMR St-Jean at the Cercle canadien
+ thousand more minor tasks